Read the terms and conditions of our referral program below!
Receive 50 % credit on your account by referring 5 friends; allowing you to dance or take Pilates for free in Term 1 2017 for free.
Receive 10% as credit for referring 1 person,
20% credit for referring 2 people,
30% credit for referring 3 people,
40% credit for referring 4 people and
50% credit for referring 5 people.
This referral offer is only available during each enrolment period - the next enrolment period is between 6th Jan and 30th January 2017.
How to receive your credit
Make sure you are enroled first and start referring friends
- Let your friends, family, colleagues, play group, daycare, pre school and school parents know about our classes
- When your friend enrols and pays for one of our classes (from 1 Jan) they confirm that you referred them by telling us on their enrolment form.
- Credit isn't given to you if they have not told us upon completing their enrolment forms you referred them.
- We will then apply the first 10% of the term 2 fees as credit to your account.
- Refer another 4 people and you have earned 50% of your fees as credit which will come off fees in term 2, 2017.
Term and Conditions
- Only one credit given per referred person. ie: If 2 families refer the one child, only one referring family will receive the credit.
- If you refer a family who enrol more than one child into the same term as a result of your referral 10% of the referral amount for the second or third child will be deducted off the credit payable to you.
- The referred person can enrol for a trial, however credit will only be applied to your account if they continue and pay for the full term within the time frame of the referral program, 1 January to 30th January, 2017
- The dates of the referral program are not be flexible, if a referred family does not enrol before the cut off date you will not receive your credit.
- A new family who has enrolled and paid in FULL for term 1 can receive referral credits for referring friends who enrol and pay before 30th Jamuary 2017
- All credit will have an expiry date; the term 2 credits will expire in June 2017
- Credit is non transferable and can't be redeemed for cash or sold or carried over into another term or another year.
- Credit can't be used to buy concert tickets or concert video or concert merchandise or concert costumes. Credit can't be used to enrol into a school holiday workshop.
- Credit won't be given if a referred family does not let us know you referred them (they enter this information when setting up their account online.)
- Credit is given if the referred family is new to DJAZZEX and as a trial we will allow a referring family to have attended our classes in the past, but not in 2015 or 2016. Therefore, if a friend attended class in 2014 or before but hasn't enrolled into a class last year or this year they'll be considered a referable friend. It's important that you let us know of this referral via email ~ we'll follow up with the referred returning family because if they have not mentioned this referral in the comments section when enrolling we can't apply anyone a referral credit.
- You can't enrol a sibling (another child in your family) and receive the 10% refer a friend credit. Siblings already receive a 10% credit if enrolled in Full with the other children in your family.