WHAT'S HAPPENING 25TH MAY?
CLASSES: Get out and experience something new. Bring the family and friends for a laugh. Our timetable will be finalized soon and will include, group reformer classes, Garuda, Boys hip hop, Grown Up & ME, and ballet for Seniors plus more! Classes are not free but all your fees will go to the Cancer Council as our instructors are donating their time for the day
Dancers are athletes and artists at the same time! To be able to soar and achieve our goals we need to make good choices when it comes to food!
CLASSES RESUME THIS MONDAY! Welcome to new members and looking forward to seeing our regulars! If you are not returning this term please let us know!
CAN YOU HELP US & WANT TO SAVE $ OFF YOUR FEES?
PILATES EQUIPMENT CLASSES: I noticed that many regulars have not yet booked their spot this term! Please do it now so that you don't loose your regular spot. The timetable is up and running www.supersaas.com/schedule/djazzex/pilates
CANCER COUNCIL FUNDRAISER: 25th MAY! SAVE THE DATE
Dont loose momentum in the holidays or take the opportunity to trial a few before signing up for the term! Bookings now open!
To book into the holiday classes please:
1. Click on the link below to go to the calendar and make sure you are on the right date
2. Click on the class which will then show how many credits you need.
N.B If you are buying multiple classes there may be discounts for buying a block
3. Click 'New appointment' and then 'Buy credit'
4. Click the Paypal button to purchase the credits
5. You will then be redirected back to the schedule - click the class and add new appointment.
You will now be successfully booked into the class!